Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Vendor Spotlight

Life's Highlights

As I was planning my wedding and creating my budget, I wasn't too sure about video. Yes, it would be great to have but was it necessary? However, my husband was adamant that we have a videographer at the wedding and I must say, he was right!

Your wedding day goes by so fast. You spend all this time planning and preparing and then it's over in the blink of an eye. You end up forgetting so many bits and pieces of the night because so many different things are going on. I wish I got to say hello to everyone but my husband and I split up throughout the night so we could thank everyone for coming out and celebrating with us! :)

A friend recommended that we use Scott & April with Life's Highlights. They were the sweetest couple and  very professional. They work with you on what you want and have a great sense of creativity.

When we received the highlight video, I was so happy we chose to get videography. I strongly recommend it. You want to look back and remember the things that happened on that night, all the people who were there, the little moments you missed and can look back on for the rest of your life and to share with your children. Life's Highlight's did an amazing job and I can't say enough good things about them. I absolutely loved them and the work that they did for us!


http://vimeo.com/22926169

There are great videographers in the Tampa Bay area who do a fantastic job. Give them a call and consider it in your budget because it is definitely worth it!! :)

http://www.moderndayevents.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment